Friday, January 18, 2008

GIRLIE UPDATE: Out with the Craig, in with the Butler


It's a sad day when one finds out her favorite actor got engaged. But all is not lost...

I borrowed a DVD from Michael called Timeline thinking Mr. Walker could easy my spirits but I fell in love with Mr. Butler instead!


Just don't talk about them in front of you-know-who!

Actually my hubby is a good sport and makes the best of my girlie obsessions!

First it was Tad Hamilton in Win a Date..., then Smallville's Clark Kent, before the new hunky James Bond...


Strange, since the Butler is not blond, and his hair was not clean cut the way I like it in the movie. It must have been his sexy Scottish accent that pulled me. I watched Dear Frankie and Lara Croft and thought the actor was cute but never really knew it was the same guy in all the movies. Yum! Michael and I have been watching all of Mr. B's movies... yes, a Butler marathon!



I didn't realize he was the Phantom in Phantom of the Opera. I had a hard time watching it the first time since I was so used to the original recordings. But I got used to his singing real fast. I even watched the gory 300 that Aaron wanted me to watch with him last year. Now it's one of my favorite movies!

Shoot, Michael and I missed seeing his new movie P.S. I Love You in the theaters! I guess I'll have to wait until it comes out on DVD.

No comments: