Because of a no-show on Tuesday and me feeling under the weather on Thursday, I didn't go to aerobics this week. I feel frumpy just thinking about it! All my plans to pamper myself and do some shopping on Friday while Aaron went out to the fights with his friends was foiled -- I stayed home and watched movies all night. OK the night wasn't bad at all!
On Saturday I did manage to spend a little time out in the chilly sun (for you Hawaiians that means the sun was out but it was still 50 degrees) and cleaned the yard and prepped more flower beds for the winter. I didn't last very long because my nose would clog up and I would get that chill in my bones (achy joint, boo!).
Saturday night was date night -- we stopped at Poncho Villa again for dinner then drove to Crocker Park to shop, maybe catch a movie and maybe hang out at Border's to read a book and enjoy dessert and a coffee. We ended up window shopping and grabbing a coffee to go.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment