Friday, December 4, 2009

One relaxing week

Amazingly my work week was easy. That's because it's the calm before the storm -- the busy desk period will begin next week in full force.

I finally went back to aerobics yesterday, and so did Michael. Melody seem to have missed us.

Today Aaron and I took Keala and Ikaika for their annual vet visit. They were on their best behavior yet! They made friends with the humans in the waiting room and behaved when they got their shots and nails clipped. I was so proud of my babies!

When we got home we finish putting the lights on our front yard bushes. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Aaron and I continued our errands and went food shopping. Then we went out to eat at the Texas Roadhouse compliments of Rick and Grandma.

Ikaika inspecting the purchases, and finding da doggie treats
We also attempted to put lights on our tree tonight. I say attempted because the tree tipped and almost came crashing down on me. Water went on the carpet and floors, and needles everywhere. Aaron and I tried to reposition the tree in the stand and ran out of steam by then. What a day!

Before da lights...

No comments: