Wednesday, May 26, 2010

KHYLA'S KONNECTION: Ho'e and Keali'i Day 1


Goodbye Lanai...

Aloha Cleveland and Elyria, Ohio!
I can't believe I was up early enough to meet the gang at the airport! It's because I was so excited I couldn't really fall asleep. I cleaned instead. Khyla chose to grab some breakfast at McDonald's before heading home.

Keala was so ecstatic to see everyone! She looked like a little puppy jumping up and down and wagging her tail wildly. Ikaika came out and sniffed everyone before running back in his crate. But it didn't take him long to venture out in the dining room -- he smelled the food! And he stuck around!

Keali'i and Keala

Ikaika and Khyla
After settling into their rooms and taking showers, we all passed out and took a much needed nap. We woke up 4-5 hours later and watched Iron Man 1 on Blu-Ray. That inspired us to go out.

We drove to Avon Commons and Crocker Park in search of beanies for the boys. Keali'i ended up buying two beanies, two shoes, slippers and socks! With all the good smells around the stores we ended up going to Champps for dinner.



After Ho'e and Keali'i walked over to Giant Eagle while Khyla and I hung out at Borders. We also bought tickets for Iron Man 2. I was kinda sad that we had a small theater to watch the movie. It really makes a difference for action films! But they all loved it all the same.

We were driving home at midnight and decided to do some food shopping at Walmart. Ho'e is cooking fried chicken and rice for us to eat tomorrow. Cedar Point food is always expensive.

Don't forget the dogs... a lovely night for a walk.

Skype time! Who-misses-who more? Us or Tita?

We all relaxed and ended the night watching part of Up. You know what tomorrow is! Pray for good weather!

No comments: