... no work til next week Sunday! do do do do, do do do do do do do do doooo!
Well Oberlin College's fall break is approaching and I've taken the week off to do some home improvement projects. Aaron too.
He's planning on tearing down the mold-ridden shed in our back yard, and if the weather holds, he wants to build a new one to take its place. Maybe if its not so scary looking, I'd store my stuff in there instead of everywhere in the garage. Store our patio furniture in the winter, etc.
I think we are swaying for me to paint our kitchen cabinets. Out with the 70's wood panels! Maybe several coats of white paint will update/brighten the kitchen up a bit. It may finally inspire us to complete the reno by buying new countertops. Oh shoot, I forgot the lighting situation. I want to replace the fan light that takes up most of the vaulted space and replace them with recessed lights. I'd be happy with track lighting instead of the grandma fan!
Two more years to get this house out of the 70's and into the 2000's! Wish us luck!
Friday, October 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment