Sunday, March 20, 2011

Need to pack and clean

I've been trying to clean around the house so Anrey don't have to live in a pigsty when he comes over. Its an overwhelming task! I started with laundry. That also helped with the packing -- I've been picking clothes to wear on the trip as I hang up all my washed clothes. We also tackled bathing one dog. Well Keala helped us make the decision since she decided to rub in the mud yesterday. She looked like she joined the military and was running drills with the camouflage on the face. She also had mud streaking down her belly.

We are all done with buying food and putting gas in the car. There's so much more to do and we still need to go to work each night. Bad plan! I guess I would have taken a day or two off if it wasn't mid-terms week.

No comments: