Friday, October 14, 2011

ACUPUNCTURE ALERT: Treatment #3

I told Dr. Caruso that I had headaches in the last two weeks. Not migraines but tension headaches that would come and go. Not sure if it's lack of sleep, my changing diet or my body changing due to the treatments.

I had more needles this time and I felt every prick! I'm thinking now that I know where my "trouble" spots are my mind knows what's coming, that's why I can feel them all, unlike the first time. My tummy still hurts when he turns the needle and the top of my feet are extra sensitive. Dr. Caruso placed one in my right wrist this time and it hurt big time! We'll see how I feel now and how it will affect my upcoming cycle. Crossing fingers!

Aaron got his 2nd arm treatment too. He got three needles this time. I was happy that Dr. Caruso explained to Aaron how he was working the pressure points in a more medical way than explaining ch'i and the flow of energy to the organs. Aaron would have been discouraged. But he said it doesn't hurt as much as it did before his first treatment so he wanted to try again. We're lucky but we're not charged for it!

No comments: