Monday, December 10, 2012

ADOPTION QUEST: Prepping for baby

As you all know me, I love to plan ahead.  So I'm putting my crazy life in order as best I can in anticipation of "an arrival"! 

I met with my boss and made a back-up plan if I had to ask for time-off from say, TOMORROW until the end of January.  I'm racing to complete my last big project and once that schedule is set my work load should be minimal until spring break!

Next comes the Christmas planning!  Most of the shopping and decorations are done, yay!  Still thinking about our dinner menu.  Oh shoot, the Christmas cards!!

Nothing thrills me like a challenge but it will all be worth it -- I'll have a lot of available time in the weeks to come to concentrate on other things in life!  I am hoping my recent happy dreams come true!

No comments: