I suspect I'm returning more than half of the items we purchased so far. Most of the things we have were for 0-9 months. After the phone call, I purchased a few 18-24 month outfits from a baby consignment store. Good quality for a great price. It was to get us by for the day of delivery and the next. How cute are they?
| I had to get at least one "Songo" themed outfit! |
| Styling in black jeans and a beanie |
| This warm outfit has a Keala-inspired polar bear |
Then came cousin Becky to our rescue! Having two little boys herself, she packed up a large bag full of 12-months, 18-months, 24-months and 2T clothes and jackets for us, plus gave us a trunk full of toys! The armoire is full! There is a lot of cuteness stacked up in there!
After skimming through those baby cookbooks, I went food shopping (and for myself too). I grabbed some kid-friendly favorites.
I think I'll call it a day!

No comments:
Post a Comment