Saturday, August 8, 2009

Concrete decks and gas-powered fire pits

Today was such a lazy day. The weather's been changing. It was suppose to storm all day but instead we got light rain and it cleared up by the time we went out to our friends' house in North Ridgeville.

James and Erica invited us, Big Al, Tasha and family over to see their new backyard deck and fire pit.

Erica and Mia Lett (James is busy grilling away in the back)

It was my first time over. I remember now why I like newer built homes and I was very impressed with their deck and pit! We all had a wonderful time -- us girls talked about babies, kids and mommy duties while the boys talked about cars, electronic equipment/toys and the good ol' days.

Matthew and Emily Andrewski at their picnic table on the new deck (Al and Tasha' is hanging out at the adult picnic table)

I was so relaxed and enjoying the conversation, I started falling asleep by the fire pit. When James mentioned tequila, it was time for us to leave!

No comments: