But I surprised myself (and Aaron) by going to the college gym during my hour break -- on Tuesday and today! Its just down the street from the library. I just think about all the different things we do in aerobics class and do them on my own with the weights and ball and mat. I even go on the circuit machines. The only thing missing is the cardio. The treadmills are always being used. Oh well, maybe if you count me getting dressed in my snow clothes to go to my car, scraping the snow and ice from my car, driving to the gym and getting out of my snow clothes, and do the process again to go back to work, that can be cardio, right?!
Dressed to the nines in my ski jacket and pants with my summer gym bag -- the snow is coming down!

No comments:
Post a Comment