Monday, January 18, 2010

Relaxing weekend

I had no success going to see a chick flick all weekend. Either I woke up too late or was too lazy getting ready in time or feeling too sick to get out of the house. Boo! I must try again next weekend. And even with the added day off, Aaron and I didn't meet up with any of our friends. Double boo!

We did manage to get our food shopping done, visit the public library to return and pick up my books and DVDs, and went out for dinner each night.

We had a bit of fun talking about our upcoming traveling plans. Can we afford to go to the Czech Republic? Should we try the Amtrak to Washington D.C.? Can we get those cheap tickets back home to Hawaii for spring break? Or should be start spending time in San Diego and checking out the neighborhoods for our new home? The dream is getting closer!

Oh, and we did watch The Brothers Bloom, Four Christmases and Whatever Works while staying in each night.

No comments: