Tuesday, June 29, 2010

MOVIE ALERT: Quaker Steak and the Last Airbender

The night is finally here to see The Last Airbender! Khyla, Aaron, Mike, Kiran and I drove over to Valley View and had a quick dinner at Quaker Steak before we headed over to the theater. We thought the long lines were for that little movie called Eclipse but one of the lines were for our pre-screening! The line literally went around the whole theater complex and this particular complex is huge! But we didn't stand in line for long. When we reached the front of the line a supervisor asked the scanner what capacity entered the theater, the girl said "387". I think it only held 500. Wooh, we made it! Everyone else in the back of the line didn't make it.

Overall I liked the movie but I didn't think it was outstanding. I was expecting more action and was disappointed when they cut the story in preparation for a sequel or two. I could have seen it in 2-D too. I guess it was good that the tickets were free!

No comments: