Tuesday, December 7, 2010

IUI ALERT: Trading jobs

I finally talked to my boss about possibly lightening my work load next semester since I am planning to do more fertility procedures. My first two attempts were done in the summer when I was not so busy. If Aaron and I need to do an IVF procedure, I fear I will be too emotional with all the hormones pumped into me to be stable to handle training new hires.

Allison thought it was a good idea and so I'm going to switch tasks with Yolanda in January. I'm going to take over making all schedules and fine payment/cash register reconciliation while Yolanda does training new hires. Allison is taking fine appeals away from me too. I'll be able to not worry so much about work now. Well, I'll still worry but at least I won't be responsible for all of that for the year.

So Aaron and I will do another IUI procedure during my December cycle at the end of this month. Wish us luck!

No comments: