Saturday, June 11, 2011

MOVIE ALERT: X-Men: First Class

The Wild Circulation Bunch went out for a movie and dinner tonight!

I liked the flick because it explained the beginnings of the X-Men series and how the characters came together as well as apart. I knew McAvoy and Fassbender was going to be in it. I was surprised to see Kevin Bacon, and as the villain! Also the cute boy from the Hanna Montana movie was in it. And who was Riptide? Shout out to Till and Gonzalez.

Anrey, Kristen, Anna and Tam
After the show we drove across the street to Cafe Tandoor for some Indian food. Everything was delicious although Khyla didn't eat much. I'm not sure if she didn't like it or if she ate too many cookies before dinner. She did enjoy the Nan dipped in curry sauce.

What a nice relaxing night out with the co-workers! Looking forward to RELAXING at home now...

No comments: