Saturday, July 23, 2011

2011 PHILLY: Evening 2

Sadly Tim didn't get the Rihanna tickets after all so no concert for lil Tita and I. Instead all of us went down to the spa, gym and pool for a little workout session. Like we didn't sweat enough today!


Then we all got ready to the nines for dinner at Davio's. Drinks, appetizers, main course and dessert!



Our appetizers -- chicken parmesan, Buffalo chicken, Philly cheesesteak and oriental shrimp spring rolls. Ono! Jen had Jonah's crab cakes and Khyla had a scallop salad.

I had a penne pasta with a walnut cream sauce. Oh my goodness, it was amazing!

Aaron had a rigatoni pasta with spicy sausage. Equally delicious! Jen and Khyla shared a lobster and steak meal. I guess they loved it because it was gone before I finished my pasta!

The experience was not over until we had dessert! Creme Brulee, chocolate caramel lava cupcake and a blueberry cheesecake! We needed to call the hotel house car to come and get us. I think we need to workout again!

No comments: