Monday, July 11, 2011

Fun for the Wild Circulation Bunch - Pizza and Harry Potter

I invited my library student workers over for dinner and a movie. We are all prepping for the new and final Harry Potter flick coming out this weekend. Aaron, Khyla and the dogs had fun with Amanda, Kristen, Anna, Anrey, Tiesha, Tam and Rachel.

Keala: "Girls, wanna sit on my love seat? My daddy's moving it for you."
The dogs met Rachel for the first time. She is watching them when we go on vacation in a couple weeks. Rachel had no fear of two big dogs so it will work out well.

I also learned a bit on vegan food and eating -- no dairy and eggs. I ordered a pizza with no butter on the crust and no cheese, just sauce and veggies. Anrey was a happy camper. Amanda who lives with just vegans was happy to have some pizza with cheese.

Can't wait to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 this weekend! Who's going to the midnight showing??

No comments: