Aloha Kakahiaka! Breakfast at Wailana's at 6:30 a.m. We walked along Kalakaua Avenue to check out the new shops.
Mmmm! I had the corned beef hash and eggs special while Aaron had all-you-can-eat pancakes, eggs and bacon. And don't forget the Kona coffee!
We walked back to our hotel via Kalia Road. We passed the Hilton Hawaiian Village, Hale Koa Hotel and Fort DeRussy Park.
We were itchin' to go down to the pool. It was 9 a.m. and the sun felt good!
Oh the pool water was chilly!
Aaron opted for the jacuzzi
We met one of Aaron's San Diego friends for lunch. Walked down Waikiki Beach to get to Duke's.Hawaii buffet... ono! I loaded up on the kalua pig and cabbage with rice on my second and third round!
Aaron had the chicken katsu lunch plate with mac salad
Time for a nap! Check out this cute Japanese tour bus. Can you see the whale and it's tail sticking out on the top of the bus? Tourists have the option to sit up front in AC or in back with the natural Hawaiian breeze. Makes me wish I had a pass to board that puppy, or should I say calf?

















No comments:
Post a Comment