Wednesday, May 14, 2014

2014 PRAGUE: The summer vacaion is booked!

So we were planning to join Tita on a 2-week vacation in Italy but she decided to help my mother fix her home in Pepeekeo instead.  Since Aaron and I got the bug to go to Europe now, we toyed with the idea of going on a bus tour versus going out on our own.  I ended up booking a 5-day trip to PRAGUE in the Czech Republic!!  Aaron and I are so excited!

1 comment:

Lkk said...

You are so lucky! And I am so happy you get to travel all over and I can live vicariously through you :)! I was also j seeing your pics from Cancun. It looked so relaxing and I'm glad you had a great time. Don't forget to post pics from Prague! I don't think I'll ever make it over there ... at least not in this lifetime. Love ya, tita!