The day is finally here! I bought these tickets in January! Aaron and I arrived at the Q early for once. We got great seats. We waited an hour for the first act. And a total of 2 hours before Gaga came on.
The first opening act was
Hatsune Miku, a 3-D hologram of a Japanese character. I was mesmerized by the whole effect.
Next came
Lady Starlight, a techno DJ who has collaborated with Gaga several times. I hit the bathrooms before Gaga comes on while Aaron endured the constant techno beats.
 |
| ARTPOP, G.U.Y., Donatella, Fashion! |
The wait was worth it!! Ms. Gaga is a very talented singer and entertainer! I'm a little peeved because I took a lot of video
using my camera and they all came out crappy. Boo!!
 |
| Venus, MANiCURE, Cake Like Lady Gaga |
.jpg) |
| Just Dance, Poker Face, Telephone |
 |
| Partynauseous, Paparazzi, Do What You Want |
 |
| Born This Way |
 |
| Jewels N' Drugs, Aura, Sexx Dreams, Mary Jane Holland, Alejandro |
Here Gaga changes her costume on stage (nearly naked) while the beat and lights rocked on.
.jpg) |
| Ratchet, Bad Romance, Applause, Swine and encore, Gypsy |
No comments:
Post a Comment