Aaron took the week off, so he joined Michael and I at the Oberlin College staff picnic after work on Tuesday. On Thursday we went to Bellacino's for dinner and saw Terminator Salvation. Man, the movie was fantastic! Mr. Bale certainly didn't disappoint. But Mr. Worthington was a very nice surprise! Oh Crikey!

After work on Friday, Aaron, Dave and Jen Starkey went for a bike ride while Michael and I stayed home and watched The Women. After we all went down the street for a quick dinner at Rubin's Restaurant.
We had planned to go to the Indian's game vs. the Yankees on Saturday but I got sick so we stayed home. I caught up with sleep and worked on my blog while Aaron got his fill of his PS3 and The Fallout 3.
We had no plans today which is good since I'm cramping. But I wish for some sun -- maybe I can relax in the back yard and soak up some rays, before a new week starts up again!

No comments:
Post a Comment