Thursday, May 7, 2009

Let's get physical... physical


I did it! I barely survived bootcamp aerobics (lots of free weights, stepping and jumping) on Tuesday but I went to kickboxing aerobics on Thursday too!

My hamstrings and calves hurt like a mutha! My kicks on Thursday were so pathetic but I managed to work the rest of the evening without falling down. Just sitting at my desk was quite a challenge!

My upper abs burned from all the crunch/butt lifts I did too. Holy moley!

And my arms were like jello from all the push-ups. They shaked just to lift the air ball over my head. How is it possible?

Ibuprofen has been my choice of candy this week.

I don't do it to lose weight-- it makes me feel healthier and still YOUNG, and that's all that matters!

...Now if I can just get a nice tan!

No comments: