At work, I've managed to finish several big projects by their deadlines while covering the desk for my sick student workers and co-worker on vacation. I must say I'm not enjoying working in the library right now. The campus has finally turned off the heat but hasn't turned on the air conditioning yet, in fear that we'll be hit with another cold front. That means we are baking in the library on those beautiful sunny days! It makes me want to hibernate and it's very hard for me to concentrate.
For working so hard, I treated myself by seeing X-Men: Wolverine with Aaron and Michael on Friday. Not only was Mr. Jackman in it but Ryan R., Taylor K. and Liev S. too! Yummy!

I am officially an old woman -- I admit to liking Friday afternoon movies. I get the peace I need to watch a movie without the immature high schoolers! I just hate the kicking of my seat, or the giggling, talking or texting throughout the movie. So rude! We get the best seats in the house without no one sitting around us during the afternoons!
Later that night we hung out with Jay and Jen at The Brew Keeper. Aaron tried the Mad Brewer Double Chocolate Stout and the Mad Brewer Bourbon Stout. Sad to say, the taste of Guinness and stout beer is growing on me. They no longer taste like shoyu to me! I had a sip of each but I stuck to my hot tea for the night. Since I ate dinner before they called I just had dessert!
On Saturday we attended Kyle's graduation dinner at Red Lobster. My bro-in-law got his MBA from Tiffin University! It was nice to hang out with the Brlas Ohana -- Rick, Kyle, Becky and Grandma B.
Today, I woke up feeling under the weather. Oh, oh...
[Wouldn't you know it -- my man GB has been playing around in India, with again, eye candy. Doesn't he know he needs a W-O-M-A-N to truly be happy? Now I know why I feel sick! Aauuhhh!]

No comments:
Post a Comment