Enjoyed a girl's day with Rachel. We quenched our craving for Japanese food at Daishin Japanese Restaurant in North Olmsted. I had the "Hawaiian" -- California rolls topped with sashimi -- with an order for teriyaki chicken. Ono! Then we headed for Beachwood Place in Cleveland. It almost felt like old times, roaming the shops for a good bargain and spending our hard working money on luxuries we didn't need. I managed to only buy one thing in the 4 hours we were there. Rachel was lucky and bought everything she needed for her upcoming vacations to L.A. and Hawai'i.
On the drive back to Oberlin, we picked up Keala and Ikaika for the car ride. I ended up walking the dogs in Tappan Square for a half hour until Aaron finished work at 9 p.m. We ended the night watching two movies -- I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell and The Informant! Now I'm surfing the internet for short and cheap vacations for spring break. I need some surf and sand!
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment