Sam and I started our Monday workout schedule tonight. We plan to go down the street to the college gym once a week and work off the winter bulge.
The treadmills and ellipticals area are usually very busy during the dinner break and the indoor track is used by varsity athletes so we ran up and down the stairs to get our hearts pumping. Then we went to the weight room. Sam's never been there before! I used Aaron's usual workout plan and did sets on the circuit machines and used time for our crunches. I also did some of my bootcamp exercises using the ball and free weights. I think we worked every part of our body!
A great 45-minute workout to get the juices flowing for the week! Now if I can just stop thinking about dinner the whole time!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment