I was successful the second time around -- the doctor didn't cancel my endoscopy this time. I didn't have to wake up extra early like the last time but I was starving, having no food and drink from the night before to the late afternoon.
It was the first time I was carted away in a bed and to an operating room. It was cold and the nurse had frozen fingers. "Take 4 deep breaths" he said. But I was out by two! I love twilight anesthesia! I woke up before I knew it and getting ready to go home in an hour. The prep took longer than the procedure. Cookie took me to a nice lunch before I went home to sleep the day away.
Good news! I don't have ulcers or reflux, thank God. But I do have to continue with an acid reducer for the time being. Even if I haven't had heartburn for over a month. I better start eating healthier! Soon!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment