Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Me and my book club

I'm feeling good about the progress I'm making with my books! Kelly inspired me to continue reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, despite the slow road to a plot! I started reading during my breaks this week, hoping I'll make a dent in the book. I finally hit page 100 so I'm hoping the plot will reveal itself. I guess thinking about Mr. Craig playing his character in my mind helps me get through it.

Michael suggested our next book, Squirrel seeks Chipmunk by David Sedaris. Its my first bestiary -- where animals take on human actions and emotions. Its an easy read. I'm reading a story a day during dinner and should be done with it by next week.

What's exciting is I'm also reading my fluff romances before going to sleep each night! I made a goal to read 120 books this year and I'm going for it!

No comments: