Yes that's frozen peas in the cup and the zucchini is in plastic apart from the onions and mushrooms
All was going well with prepping the ingredients until I realized we didn't have meat in the freezer after all! So I had to make a meat run to Walmart and back. Back on track!
The filling
Or I thought I was on track. As I got to the end I discovered the potatoes weren't cooked all the way through and had a hard time mashing them. Time to micro the taters! And I'm running out of time!
Kind of looks like an enchilada casserole -- wish I had more time to make more mash potatoes for the top
Great, not enough potatoes to seal the top of my pie. Mmm, but it smells real good! And wow it's very tasty! Must be all that pepper the recipe called for. I can't wait for dinnertime!
Ground beef, mushrooms, carrots, peas, zucchini and onions in a tasty sauce covered with a mashed potato Parmesan cheese crust
Oh, oh, my tummy hurts... Aaron rating = ? of 5 Lisa rating = 4 of 5

No comments:
Post a Comment