Friday, February 11, 2011

Party at Spin Lakewood

Aaron was invited to a VIP party from his favorite bike shop. We brought Mikey and Tina along. I finally got to meet some of his biking buddies. And Aaron got to check out the sales on bikes and accessories. I'm proud to announce that Aaron finally bought a cyclocross bike -- the Ridley bike he's been wanting for over year now. I guess my hubby's going to start a new type of sport which is part mountain biking and part obstacle course races. It sounds right up his alley!

Since the boys was taking to long, Tina and I walked down the block to Players on Madison and hung out at the bar with drinks (heavy loaded Sprites) and appetizers. After we had a late dinner in Crocker Park. Since we all have an early morning, we postponed our plans to see a movie for tomorrow. Because tomorrow...

No comments: