I joined my friend Tina to see The Hunger Games tonight. It was my second time but I still cried like a baby. At least I was prepared with more than two tissues this time. She liked it even though she didn't read the books. We're looking forward to the next one, and many of the previewed flicks (with Thor and the Rock!)
After we had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. I enjoyed a creamy chicken, corn, mushrooms and artichoke soup with the yummy breads. Then Tina and I split a chicken Marsala dish. It just melted in my mouth! To finish the lovely meal, I ordered a red velvet delight while Tina had the Kahlua coffee -- cheesecake.A great night with a good friend! We plan to have more girlie nights, with perhaps some shopping in the mix!
To continue the spirit that is the Hunger Games, here's another YouTube video I found and liked. It includes spoilers so watch at your own risk. I wished the quality was better but I love the music. Can you guess the original singer?

No comments:
Post a Comment