Friday, April 6, 2012

GIRLIE UPDATE: The Hunger Games

I finally went to see The Hunger Games with my library peeps!  It's filled with lots of emotion -- sadness, excitement, fear, and love... and as expected I cried through the whole movie!  Two tissues were not enough!  It had everything I love in a movie -- a strong female, romance, hot males (two of them, yay!) and action. 
Katniss and Peeta
I had the pleasure of reading the book(s) before seeing it on screen this time.  And I'm glad my friends encouraged me to read them.  If you haven't read them yet, they are quick reads.  After all they are a Young Adults series.  Looking forward to the next flick in the series, Catching Fire that hopefully comes out the end of next year.
Katniss and Gale
Monica, Naomi, Marion, Jennifer and I also went to dinner at Moose Head Grill and Pub in Amherst.  Good food and great company!
Who would you pick?  Peeta or Gale?  Tough choice!  Here let me help you decide... 

No comments: