- Go to the gym once a week; maybe up it to two times a week if my work schedule allows it
- Lose weight -- any weight! Eventually a total of 15 pounds to get me to my college size
- Stick to an eating routine -- breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner -- maybe cut out the last snack in the early mornings; changing my work hours for the summer messed my body up
- Go back to eating better foods -- lots of veggies!
- Drink a lot of liquids
Thursday, September 6, 2012
COUNT 2012: Fall workout plan
I hope I can start my new workout next week. Work is too busy right now. I found a couple of friends who want to go to the gym with me. Aaron also has me on a supplement to help me lose some water weight and suppress my hunger. My goals are:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment