Trip back home - Prague to Frankfurt to Chicago
I actually tried to catch some zz's before getting ready for our long trip home. Aaron's alarm didn't go off as planned then we discovered a text notification that our flight to Chicago was cancelled due to severe weather! No! I tried scrambling online to see what flights we could take back. Apparently Aaron was rebooked for later flights. I however was not so lucky. Apparently I get to fly to Frankfurt but all of a sudden I'm flying from San Francisco to Chicago. Huh? Since we aren't using our phones to prevent roaming charges, we opted to get to the Vaclav Havel Airport and hope the Lufthansa agent can see my reservations. Wish us luck!
![]() |
| Good bye Prague! We will miss you! |
![]() |
| I didn't get my spaghetti and meatballs but this is close enough. |
After a 5 hour wait, we are on our next flight to Chicago. Boo, there is no individual entertainment screens on our seats! I guess I'll be sleeping most of the way. Gute Nacht!




No comments:
Post a Comment