July 2
Aloha Kakahiaka from
Chicago! It's another blue skies and cool weather day. On our way back to
Chicago O'Hare International Airport to catch our last flight back home to Cleveland.
 |
| The view from our room |
The TSA line was crazy! I need to write a letter of complain because there were so many agents standing around doing nothing while they cramped two long lines down ONE lane for security check! We were not lucky to come to the airport early because as soon as we were in line, someone with an iPad started picking later passengers arriving in TSA to go through a random selection line with two lanes. What duh!
 |
| Breakfast time! I think we always come to this joint when we are in Chicago. But the breakfast was great. |
 |
| Look at Aaron's breakfast wrap. Ono! |
We are finally on our way home! Or so you think! Aaron boarded the plane in group 2 and I waited until my group 4. When I got to the gate, they had a problem with my ticket! It appeared that I didn't get on the Frankfurt flight to Chicago and the system wouldn't let me board the Chicago flight. I was so embarrassed to make the plane delayed! They finally let me on but I was fuming. Oh well, it's a short flight home.
We made it! Here at
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, the weather is humid and hot. Ugh. At least our luggage made it with no problems. Can't wait for Cookie to pick us up and take us home to Keala!
Budeme Chybět Praha!
No comments:
Post a Comment