Thursday, March 19, 2009

The end of first module...

The first half of spring semester is coming to a close, which means spring break is here!

Me and Peggi Ignagni
I'm starting off the weekend going to see a movie with Michael then dinner with our friend Peggi on Friday. I'm taking them to Krazy Mac's in my home town of Elyria. It specializes in fancy mac-n-cheese dishes. Hopefully the weather will be nice so I can work on my flower beds on Saturday. And I'm taking my library desk crew out to dinner Sunday night since the library is closed and I don't have to work. The 7 of us are going to try a Korean restaurant, Seoul Hot Pot in Cleveland.

Luckily I scheduled myself to go aerobics on Tuesday AND Thursday next week. I'll need to work off all the good food I'll be eating!

No comments: