Sunday, March 8, 2009

Go out weekend...

It was another busy weekend for us.

Aaron met up with his high school friends Thursday night. Michael and I went to see "Confessions of a Shopoholic" Friday night.

On Saturday, Aaron went with his biking buddies to Mohican Park in South Ohio for a bike ride while Michael and I did some shopping. Later, Aaron and I went to BW3 (BBQ wings/sports bar) to meet his high school friends again because Aaron Boggs was leaving town and they wanted to watch ultimate fighting. After I ate and the fighting began I left. I just don't have the stomach for that kine of fighting. But I did go out later. I chaperoned a swing dance event for two of my library workers on campus. My kids can dance! I just wished I was feeling better and that it was held earlier in the night (I watched the 12:30 a.m. to 3:30 a.m. shift!).

Of course when I woke up today, I felt awful... so I'm staying home from work.

No comments: