Tuesday, April 14, 2009

GIRLIE UPDATE: Prison Break showdown

My trusted student and fellow male connoisseur Sam commented that I haven't made a girlie update in awhile. So in her honor... ladies, who do you think is hotter --

Wentworth or Dominic?


I must say, they are both very hunky!

D is nice with, or without hair...

But I think I'll pick W. Yum!



[April 19th - the winner of the Prison Break showdown is Mr. Wentworth Miller!]

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Michael picked Wentworth!

Lisa said...

Sam says:

I have been asked which of these gentleman I prefer many times. After much deliberation, the answer is...BOTH.

Lisa said...

Jane says:

i pick up the second one, because he reminds me one type of man whom you always admire but you wont want to have relationship with. Girls, you know what I mean, right?!

Lisa said...

claudia says:

dominic but with a shaved head (looks tougher)

Lisa said...

Tenisha says:

Wentworth, of course!

Kristen says:

Dominic!

Caitlyn says:

Woo, Dominic!

Lisa said...

Ploy says:

Wentworth! I like my pretty boys!

Sophie says:

Wentworth!

Lisa said...

Jo-Han says:

He likes Wentworth's facial structure...

Lauren says:

Wentworth!

Lisa said...

Bella says:

She picks Wentworth

Joanna says:

She's going for Wentworth

Lisa said...

Laura picked Wentworth

Joyce picked Wentworth too