Sunday, April 19, 2009

GIRLIE UPDATE: You choose... Fast... or Furious

Aaron finally took me out to see Fast & Furious over the weekend. Amazingly, I cried during half of the movie. Most of you know I cry during every movie I see!

In honor of another of my trusted student and fellow male connoisseur Jane and my picky sister Nalani, I'm doing another male poll -- P. Walker or V. Diesel?

Mr. Walker...



...or Mr. Diesel?



I'm curious to see who Jane picks, the blonde or the brawn! I think I know who my sister will pick! Guess who I picked...

[Mr. Walker, you're the man!]

2 comments:

Michael P. said...

I'm a PW kind of guy, but I'd like to see you try and throw him up against a wall Lisa!

Lisa said...

Of course I pick Mr. Walker! Did I tell you he walked right by me at the Hard Rock Cafe in Vegas last year? He was by himself walking with a backpack on, clean cut, tall and so fine looking! haaaaa....

I'm sure my sister would pick PW too! She was the one I called when I saw him in Vegas. I knew she would get all excited with me!

Ploy picked PW!

Sam picked PW!

Jane smiled and picked PW! Wow!