And why sweatpants? My UH sweatpants seemed to be the comfy choice of wear this week! Now its full of white and brown hairs from my dogs!
I bought a new curling iron! My hair's been frizzy lately so I've taken up to styling my hair -- after decades of the wash and comb, carefree hairstyle! My hair frizzes no matter how much conditioner or gel I load up... I think its the way my new stylist layered the back of my head because the rest of the cut is perfect. Anyway I swear my current curler was from my college days so I figured it was time for a new one, and I opted to keep my natural curly look and bypassed a straightening iron. (I hear straight hair is my niece's look now!)
Have you ever hung out at Border's? Michael and I finally did Saturday night. We picked out some travel books about Las Vegas, how to speak Spanish or Italian manuals, and other random magazines, bought lattes and hung out in their cafe. It was fun! So unlike the usual library experience -- no food, drinks and noise around the collection! We would have made some purchases at the end but we forgot to print out our discount coupons and decided to wait until next time. Three hours for the price of a latte, sweet! Does this mean I'm getting old, hanging out at a bookstore?
3 more days of freedom before the hubby gets back! What trouble can I get myself into now... who am I foolin', I need to clean the house!
Keala sniffin' her toy Ilio

No comments:
Post a Comment