Since most of the plants in my gardens have fully bloomed, I'll probably stop making my weekly reports. But here are some of the flowers I have. From my Park Garden, I have purple Salvia perennials, surrounded by a raspberry bush and strawberry patches...
A couple of Spirea bushes with pink blooms emerge from a carpet of Oregano...
And the Weigela is a cool maroon color, surrounded by more strawberry patches.
In my Colgate garden, I have hot pink Peony bushes, surrounded by a blackberry bush, yellow Creeping Jenny vines, a carpet of Thyme and Hosta bushes.
Pink Astillbe perennials live under my kitchen window in my Michigan Garden.
In my Calann Garden, my purple Clematis vines grow up the trellis...
A pink Hydrangea bush grows at our front door, surrounded by Cotoneaster and Yucca...
And a maroon Japanese Maple flanks our front windows.
In my East River Garden, I added two new plants... purple Speedwell plants (you can barely see them) and indigo flowered Columbine. They will liven up the green Lily of the Valley plants.
And in my Circle Garden, my Lupine plants pops up amongst the yellow Spurge bush.

No comments:
Post a Comment