Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kickboxing and mango smoothies

I want to congratulate my mother-in-law Cookie for sticking it out and joining Michael and I at aerobics class today. I'm so proud of her! She actually likes the studio and the kickboxing class! I think it's a Thursday date for us three musketeers! Now if I can get Aaron to join us at the gym.
Hey! I went to three aerobics classes in a row this week! All parts of my body are hurting, including my finger tips! Can I do 4 days in a row? We'll see next week! Maybe my sister-in-law Becky will join us next week for Wednesday Zumba...
The smoothie of the day -- frozen peaches, frozen bananas and mango nectar -- Interesting!

I loved the chicken stir-fry Michael whipped up -- mushrooms, squash, onions and spinach with a sesame soy garlic ginger sauce. The best one yet! Another night of good company and conversation!

No comments: