Keala, Aaron and Ikaika going on their walk on Father's Day 2009
We got a bit of rain this weekend, making me want to hibernate again. Aaron and my plans to drive south to Medina got canceled was a bust on Friday, and Aaron couldn't test drive his dream mountain bike made by Ellsworth. I was worried to drive in a possible hail storm so I was relieved to hear the event got canceled. Aaron wasn't happy.
But on Saturday he went on a 23-mile bike ride at the Rocky River Trails with Tina. Mike, Costa and I met them at Melt Bar for a very late dinner.
Aaron's working tonight so we didn't make any plans for Father's Day. I actually hung out with the dogs, relaxing in the sun in the backyard and doing some gardening. I'm actually starting to look healthier with a bit of color!

No comments:
Post a Comment