Today started off alright with the sun peaking out instead of the rainstorm the weather channel predicted. I had a chance to lay in the sun and do a bit of shopping. On my way home I was so hungry for dinner (at 9 p.m.) I went to BK and got me a chicken sandwich combo with a strawberry milkshake. Ono! I've been able to eat more dairy since taking Lactaid and it has helped me with the upset stomach -- until tonight! I don't know if it's because I don't eat as much junk food anymore, or I ate too much too fast, or if the milkshake was too much for me, or if the Lactaid didn't work because I puked my heart out! I never felt so terrible since the time I dry heaved in college!
Now I know some of you are wondering if perhaps I am hapai... I'm sorry to say that the test said otherwise. But now I'm frightened to eat dairy again!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment