Wednesday, July 21, 2010

2010 BOSTON: Day 8 Hurtin' and tired

Nalani and I had too much fun (alcohol) last night. I was sick all morning and didn't want to eat until late afternoon. We finally managed to get ready and met Tim. Khyla got to swim in his outdoor pool for a bit before the drizzles started. We thought it was going to thunderstorm so we headed to his condo. Tim's father was there with pizza. We raided Tim's closets and hallway for his DVD, Blu-Ray and movie memorabilia collection. Do we have enough room in our luggage to bring it all home?

We headed back to the hotel to drop off Khyla and get ready for our last night out with Tim. Khyla's having a girl's night with Hanna Montana and mac and cheese, while Nalani and I have a drink at Bristol's Bar and dinner with Tim's friend Chris. NO ALCOHOL PLEASE!

No comments: