Thursday, July 22, 2010

2010 BOSTON: Day 9 Dunkin Donuts bye-bye!

The day has come for our fabulous Boston vacation to end! We actually woke up early, got ready and packed in time to catch a taxi to the airport.


Check-in was a breeze and security checkpoint was painless.

We were lucky because we were leaving from the same terminal. I walked over to Nalani and Khyla's gate with them since they were leaving first. We had a little breakfast and last round of picture taking before they boarded.


I headed to my gate next and had some time to surf the internet. The trip back was short and I had a much needed nap on board.

Aaron picked me up from the airport just as I was coming out the door. We're off to pick up his tuxedo for the wedding this weekend and to grab some lunch. Looking forward to seeing my babies at home! And diving into my bed for more sleep!

No comments: