Sunday, April 3, 2011

2011 BOSTON - MAINE: Day 4 Driving to Sugarloaf

Monday, March 28, 2011

Good morning Hawaiians! We had a fast breakfast at the buffet before Aaron, Tita and I went to pick up our rental cars down the street.

The rest of the gang waited in the hotel lobby.

And we're off to Sugarloaf, Maine! So the boys went with Aaron and the girls went with Tita. The girls were so happy to get out of the city without any problems only to find out a certain boy forgot his wallet at the hotel. The girls continued on while the boys u-turned to retrieve the wallet.

New Hampshire

Pit stop...

And Khyla's first touch of snow

Next stop -- Portsmouth, New Hampshire and the Portsmouth Brewery


Tita, aren't you driving?

I had the clam chowder, Khyla had a club sandwich and Tita and I split a burger - a perfect lunch with the beer samples!


The boys finally made it as the girls finished up eating.

So the girls walked around the quaint town of Portsmouth.

We found an A'ama and Honu in one of the many trinklet shops.

I spy two Hawaiians in front of an Irish shop!

We did some shopping for food and drinks in Auburn, ME before finishing the long drive up the mountain to Sugarloaf. The boy's GPS sent them wondering on back roads while Khyla's cell phone GPS got us there in a straight shot!

No comments: