Oh yeah now I feel the burn in my arms as well as my legs! Still no twinge in my abs and glutes though, even if I was shaking during my Russian twists, hip raises and leg lifts. I guess I'll just keep on doing what I'm doing this week and get better with stamina and stability. I will add another 15-minutes to my routine next week to keep me challenged.
Honestly part of me feels self conscience working out, like someone will find me jogging in the back stairwell or the students studying in the study lounge on the other side of the staff lounge can see me through the curtain. Hence the short workouts. But I felt more comfortable tonight than I did on Sunday so hopefully I'll get over myself. So what if someone sees me working out? I'm allowed to be in the staff lounge and I'm not bothering anybody.
I'm debating if I should rest tonight or keep at it. Maybe I can lay off the legs and continue working on my abs and glutes. Hopefully I won't overwork myself to the point where I can't move over the weekend! I'll find my groove soon enough!
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment