Sunday, April 3, 2011

2011 MAINE: Day 7 All day on the mountain

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Getting ready for a third day of snowboarding.

Captain Morgan and twin
Da snow gang -- Keali'i, Brlas, Bernz, Princess and Ho'e
Tita and I hung out at home and watched movies. Then we went in search of a hiking trail and waterfall but was not successful. We found the golf clubhouse instead. We asked a utility man if he knew where the waterfall was and he didn't know of any existing. Who told us about the waterfall!?!


We had a light lunch at Shipyard's Brew Haus. We had to drive in a circle to find it, lol. Nothing impressive but it had a great bottom up view of the mountain!
I had a stout in honor of my hubby on the mountain. But I ended up drinking a third of the pint. I should have had a cup. Or maybe a shot! Now I need a nap.


While on top of the mountain... the gang snowboarded, skied and took breaks at Bullwinkle's ALL DAY! That's right, little Tita rode from the summit!

Bernz, Khyla and Aaron riding the quad lift to the summit

Go baby go! Like a pro!



Time for lunch on the summit

Khyla and Ho'e going back up the mountain


The snow gang met up with more of Bernz' friends.

My niece is looking like she's high on sugar, lol.



[Videos to come!]

No comments: