I FINALLY started working out during my dinner breaks! I wanted to start last week but I still had the crazy cough and didn't want to get more sick.
I started with a 3 minute jog up and down two flights of stairs. That got my heart pumping and my legs burning. Next I took my 3-lbs. weights (stop laughing) and did 5 minutes of my kickboxing kicks and punches. I worked up a good sweat in the air conditioned staff lounge by then. Finally I laid on my mat and did 7 minutes of various crunches and stretches. I know, I only did about 15 minutes of exercise, but its a start! I'm really out of shape!
All that exercise made me hungry, ha! I'll have to resist munching on all that sugary Easter goodness on my desk and hopefully eat my dinner in a half hour. Water sounds good right now!
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment