Friday, May 4, 2012

GIRLIE UPDATE: The Avengers

Thor
Aaron and I double dated tonight with good friends Mikey and Tina.  We met for dinner at the Winking Lizard in Avon before catching the movie The Avengers during opening night.


Loki


Yes I paid the full price tickets and even considered seeing it in 3-D just so we could see it tonight!

Nick Fury
 
We were lucky that they converted the large theater that was meant for 3-D to a regular showing to accommodate more viewers.



Agents Hill and Coulson

We were not disappointed.  There were lots of action, explosions, hot men in uniforms (well hero costumes), ass kicking and cool gadgets.

Bruce Banner

It was funny and intense at the same time.  I liked that they showed the strengths of each superhero.  Fighting against each other as well as together.





Steve Rogers aka Captain America


So who would you pick?  A hero with honor and bravery, intelligence, technology and flair, or brute strength?


Clint Barton aka Hawkeye


They even attempted to imply some romance. I think this is one movie I didn't need it thrown in there.  And unfortunately one character wasn't introduced in detail.



Natasha Romanof aka Black Widow


Oh and don't forget about girl power!  I'd like to be a bad ass, sexy agent like her!


Tony Stark as Iron Man


Guess who my favorite character was?  I picked the one that was funny!  And with a big ego.  But I did like the one with anger problems too.  Don't mess with him!


and the Hulk

Everyone go out and see The Avengers!  I think it would have been awesome in 3-D as well.  And make sure all the speakers are working in the theater.  Apparently not all the speakers were on during our showing.  I just thought I was deaf!

No comments: